'Cause what might land is a questionnaire!
Done for the sake of good humors and because some opportunities are too good to pass up. The rules however I will personally edit because they're stupid and for shmucks. Here's my running commentary.
2 was completely irrelevant as you already have ten questions to answer plus the ones YOU have to think of.
and 4-10 are ridiculous and pushy and overbearing and rude. So fuck them.
Why am I doing it this way?
Because fuck you, that's why. Here's rewritten and condensed rules below.
(1) You must post these rules!
(2) Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will answer.
(3) If you're going to actually do this, have fun!
Now see, isn't that better?
here's her questions.
1) What's your most favored type of clothing?
Cotton, cotton blends, denim or duck fabric. Anything that breathes and is comfortable, really.
Honestly, I'm only throwing rags over my body because I don't want to sleep on a jail cell floor for indecent exposure.
2) If you could be related to any famous person, who would you choose?
Idk. I'm not really into being related to people. I might bring up name dropping in a conversation if the story's interesting, but the notoriety and such... I couldn't care less.
I already find it weird that famous people were so close to home to begin with. Why the hell would I want the stress of being bothered because I'm related to someone famous?
3) Do you play any video games?
Look at my fanart. Isn't it obvious?
4) If you play video games, what's your favored form OR do you play board/card games
Favorite genres are usually puzzle based, RPGs, Platformers, Fighting games, and to some degree, Strategy.
Favorite board games/card games include Quelf and Uno. We don't really have a lot of them at home so I don't play them but I wouldn't say I'm not a fan.
5) If you could see one thing; anything at all before you die, what/where would you choose to see?
I'd like to go to Scotland to research parts of my family history and see some of the castles, countryside and such.
6) PC or MAC?
It's funny and pretty much sums up my thoughts on the arguments. AND GO CHECK THE SCRAPBOOK THING. HE EXPLAINS IT WELL DAMMIT!
I'd likely stick with PC because Paint Tool Sai if you really want an answer but computers are computers. They're just tools.
7) Do you think technology has better connected society or driven community apart?
Both. While the internet is nice, it's terribly impersonal. No one knows how to have a decent conversation anymore, and half the time I see people in restaurants, they're all on electronic devices. There's actually a restaurant near me (I live in Texas. 60 miles is a short distance for us, shut up) that will knock ten percent off your bill if you put the goddamn phones away. So while I do agree that it's nice having distant friends closer thanks to technology, it has also given us a crutch to hide behind. And that's not cool. Hell even phone calls are better than texts, though it still provides a hiding place by technicality.
8) Is there one thing in the world that could never possibly have enough of?
. . . I don't think that exists here.
9) Rain or sun?
Considering I live in a drought heavy state, I've come to resent Mr. Sun a bit. Fuck him and his sunshine vitamin D.
10) Who/what do you consider to be your Guardian Angel?
I'm not up to discussing that with the internet. Nothing personal.
And now here's my 10 questions. And I'll throw in a bonus. If people think they can take these on and actually make an effort to answer them, I'll draw them a quick sketch. All you have to do is link me with the journal and we'll go from there. Just bear in mind that I won't be able to process your requests unless I'm able to access wi-fi right now. There is no internet at my house. You will have to be this elusive and rare creature that is *gasp* patient. Think you can do that kids?
Here's your questions:
1. Discuss the theoretical ramifications of using pudding pops as ammunition in less than 100 words.
2. If June's mother has four kids, all of them named Louise, how many cups of sugar does it take to get them to the moon?
3. Photon Torpedoes or Warp Factor Nine? State your reasons why you think your answer is the most valid. Cite examples.
4. 200 zombie fossas have broken down your door with the intent to eat your brains? The closest thing on your desk is the only thing you have for a weapon. What do you do?
5. You have come out of a donut shop. Upon opening the box you have bought, starving, crazed weasels latch tenaciously to your face and start biting you all over. What now?
6. You have no clothes, and you are sliding downhill on snow on a coat made entirely of beaver pelts. What plan of action will you
take provided you survive the downhill trip?
7. Old man Witherspoon has lost his mind, donned a cape and a fake handlebar mustache and tied Mrs. McGillicuddy to the train tracks! What is your reaction?
8. Are you, and have you ever been a pair of shoes? Discuss in detail, please.
9. Your thoughts on cold fusion and Napoleon's pants? And possibly the concept of cold fusion being discoverable IN Napoleon's pants.
10. Fork, Knife, Spoon, Spork, or hybrid spring and wrench combination? Explain your answer.
Bonus Extra Credit!
11. What is the air speed velocity of a laden swallow?
And now, Station 4 will explode.